Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BREAKING NEWS

This e-mail was found in my inbox early this morning. It was not signed. However, the return adress read "BobbyC@Cowboy4life.TheOhioState.com" Maybe this is from the man we've been following???

"Dear Bloggers whom Zach tells me are actually pretty cool guys,
I just wanted to let you know that last night, I was in attendance, and though Ohio State lost, I wasn't even on the field, so my laser light display used to dot the I at halftime in no way could have affected the play of our freshman quarterback, or our long tenured coach, no matter how bad we've been in bowl games recently. And just so you know, I made sure that the only team to receive iHelmets before the game was my old alma-matter. There's nothing more important to listen to in those headphones they install in helmets nowdays than Kevin Rudolf's "Let it Rock," no matter how long Zach insists that that's how the coaches call plays. 

All my love and a court pending cease and desist order,

54."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you honestly hate on bobby this much?
you must have been real nerds back in high school.